The Linux Advocate is dedicated to the honest and open discussion Linux and Open Source software and projects. You probably won't like what I have to say, but hey, I'll probably be right.

Google

Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Linux isn't compatible with most existing computers"

The Austin American-Statesman, an otherwise excellent newspaper, publishes this outright falsehood in their article, "Dell Tests Consumer Preferences on Linux." (Free registration required.) Is this sloppy reporting, slopping editing, or both? Does a correction, seen by far fewer people, correct the misrepresentation?



read more | digg story

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Extremely useful information particularly the last part :
) I care for such information much. I was seeking this
particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.


Have a look at my web page bmi calculator females

4:21 PM

 
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air max 90
mont blanc outlet
coach outlet
mont blanc outlet
michael kors handbags
nike outlet
true religion outlet
michael kors bags
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
coach outlet
2017.7.22

9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home